- ATA Speed 340fps
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 24.5″-28″, 27″-30″, 29″-31″ in half inch increments. Please specify draw length
- Brace height 6″
- Axle to Axle 32″
- Mass weight 3.9lbs
- Let-Off 85% and 80%. Please specify Let-Off
- Zero Torque Hyper Cam
- Hollow Tube Carbon Riser
- .75″ wide Quad Flex Limb technology
- Parallel split limb technology
- Multi-layer limb lamination
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system
- Bi-Ax Limb Pocket system
- In-line roller cable guard
- Perfect balance stabilisation system
- Silent shelf technology
- Exact Grip system
- FUSE Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in standard hunting colour options of BlackOut (Black Riser, Black Carbon Weave Limbs) and RealTree Edge. Please specify colour required. Also available in Buckskin (Buckskin Riser, Buckskin Carbon Weave Limbs), Sitka Optifade Subalpine, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren, Kuiu Verde 2.0, Cameron Hanes Keep Hammering and Michael Waddell Bone Collector which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Custom Colour Accessories. Hoyt Stealth Shots, AirShox or LimbShox, Shock Rods and Pro Fit Wood Grip accessories are available in 9 great accent colours to customise your look. Components are sold individually, or in a custom 10 piece accessory kit.
One look at the HyperForce and you will see it is an engineering masterpiece. A wider limb and pocket stance on the bottom of the bow combined with a new lowered X-ACT Grip and a Zero-Torque Cam Design notches up performance to a whole new level. Tuning is simple and precise. Balance and stability are nearly flawless. And accuracy and consistency raise the bar so high it would be unfair to compare it to any other bow. It is also the fastest and highest let-off aluminum bow we have ever built. An amazing 340 FPS in a smooth package engineered for punching tags.
EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE AT FULL DRAW
We engineer more than bows; we engineer form. “Reaching” your head forward to your peep is more than just uncomfortable, it’s inconsistent. We engineered the ZT Hyper Cam Systems to promote comfortable, strain-free posture at full draw by increasing the distance between our cams at full draw. This broader cam-to-cam distance at full draw creates an ideal “flatter” string angle and brings the peep to you. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw, and reduce facial contact, string pressure, and eye fatigue at anchor. The days of “reaching” are over; your days of tight, consistent groups have arrived.